Thursday, May 19, 2011

A little about life from Mars

So I'm sure once I start getting followers they will probably want to know who they are following ... Well, I wear many hats these days.  I am a mom of 3, 2 girls and a boy.  My oldest daughter is, and will hopefully always be, a forever happy child.  I don't anyone who loves life more then her.  She has some developmental delays and in the past months she has made leaps and bounds with reading and counting.  To some counting to 14 is small potatoes, but for this family it was a day for pizza and juice! And then there is my wild card.  My youngest girl I have a feeling I will writing about a lot.  She always keeps me on my toes.  She's full of sass and frass! I have to watch her.  Sharp as a whip and will get into any and everything.  Lastly there is my son, the happy sweet baby.  He is starting to walk and explore.  I love this time when they are learning so much everyday.
I am a wife to one of the greatest guys ever! He is in the Army and currently going to school.  It's a hectic life and some times extremely stressful, but I can't imagine that the Army life is the only stressful life out there.  Not to down play what we do, but I know there are others out there who may not put on the uniform and still make sacrifices.  I can say without a doubt he is the love my life and I don't know who else would put up with my craziness and I have NO idea would put up with his.  He's my penguin!
Most importantly I am ME! I'm your regular reality show junky! I am going to school right now.  I need that degree in my back pocket. =) We just moved into a new house so I spend most of my time trying to get it just right and THEN I'm landscaping the back.  I want a nice garden back there.  DIY is something I am big into.  Hopefully I can get some new tricks that I can share with you all.  I also sell Scentsy.  I love the product.  It's a great thing to sell.  My home always smells delicious!
So there is me in a nutshell.  I am liking this blogging thing!! Oprah was write! Write things down is relaxing! Well, typing thing out I guess is a better phrase! Good night blogger world! On to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment