Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Mak Spiral

Day 7 of Pinterest
So I did a hairstyle today ... I'm putting it on Pinterest so that's my Pinterest connection today =)  I thought of it this morning when making Mak a sandwich wrap for her lunch.  How cool would it be to have a snack type hairdo? I only had about 10 minutes to do her hair this morning so I only have the final product of the hair style.
What you need - comb
                           a hair tie
What I did was have her put her head down and I brushed her hair so she kind of looked like It from the Adams Family.  I then parted her hair in a circle.  About 2 inches from her hairline all around.  Then I put the middle section in a bun.  I parted the hair not in the bun off to the side over her left eye and started to do a Heidi type braid all around.  Once I got to the end of my circle I took out the bun and did a french braid all the way down and put a hair tie at the end to keep everything in place.  Then I had the Mak Spiral.  I haven't seen this hair style before.  I've seen the Heidi and have done my kids hair in the Heidi many time.  Those of you in cold climates ... it's a GREAT hair style for putting those hats on and off.  Today is a busy evening so I'm posting this early.  I hope you try it out and let me know how you like it.



It's still the AM and I already have a funny moment with the Madd Hatter.  Bubba poured himself some cereal this morning.  Fruity Pebbles EVERYWHERE! MH takes one look and says "OH MY JIMMY CHOO!"  I asked her to repeat what she said and she puts one hand on her hip and one hand out and says "MOOOOM! You know! JIMMY CHOO!!!" Like she's knows about shoes that cost more the $30! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment