Sunday, April 8, 2012

Family Hands

Today is Easter.  Yes, it has religious meaning, but like every American holiday it's also about family and friends so this craft seemed fitting for today.  
What you need - Paint
                           Paper
                           Hands
I bought mine at Walmart down the crayon isle at the end with the poster board.  It's called U! CREATE.  It has a border already and comes with 3 sheets just in case you mess up.  It's 22x28.  BUT it was wipe off friendly.  My son ... being 23 months ... obviously wasn't corporative.  His light blue hand was the best we were going to get.  Our first attempt was a hot mess and it wiped off with a damp paper towel.  I didn't do anything fancy with the paint in the hands.  I squirted paint in everyones palms, wiped it around with a paper towel and then press.
I will be taking this to Joanns or Michael's.  They usually have 50% off framing and will get it framed and it will go in my bathroom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment