Saturday, April 7, 2012

OH MY GAWD SO GOOD!

So I didn't blog yesterday because I did a dip and we didn't eat it until late (movie night). OH MY GAWD this Crab Rangoon dip is AMAZING!!!!!
What you need - 2 cans of crab
                           2 blocks of cream cheese
                           1/2 cup sour cream
                           4 diced green onions
                           1/2 tsp of lemon juice
                           1 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
                           2 Tblsp powder sugar
                           1/2 tsp garlic powder
Mix everything in a bowl.  I leave the crab to be mixed in last.  If you get some chunky bits of crab I always like that.  If you mix the crab too much you'll lose that.  Don't worry about have SOME chunks of cream cheese not mixed in because when it's it hot and you stir it then those will go away. 20-30 min 350 and BAM Heaven in a bowl! You can also get some of those ... things (its on the tip of my tongue) to make rangoon and this can be the filling. SO GOOD!! I'm about to eat the right now.  I do NOT care that I'm training for a 10 miler ... this stuff is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment